Le Mans Motors offers three distinct types of auto servicing for all our customers: Maintenance, Performance and Ultimate. On most service occasions, a Maintenance Service is all that is required to keep your car in good running order. Periodically, we will recommend a Performance or Ultimate Service depending on the length of time since some of the major service items have been done, or if a service hasn’t been done for some time. We don’t believe in replacing items that don’t need replacing and making you pay more unnecessarily. At the same time, we don’t cut corners just to get you in the door. Our goal is to give you problem free motoring, and make it work within your budget. We always aim to explain what we are doing and why. Here is a summary of the different types of Services:
Our Maintenance Service covers the following points:
- Engine flush to remove harmful internal deposits from your engine’s lubrication system
- Replacement of engine oil, oil filter and sump plug washer
- Light and battery check
- Fluid check and top up of all under bonnet levels
- Thorough inspection of brakes and suspension components including brake adjustment where required.
- Check tyre condition and pressures inc spare
- General safety inspection
- Road test and written report
A Performance Service encompasses the Maintenance Service with the addition of:
- Replacement of spark plugs
- Throttle body clean
- Air filter replacement
- Upper engine clean
The Ultimate Service encompasses the Maintenance and Performance Services with the addition of
- New Fuel Filter
- ECU system scan and report
- Replacement of cabin filter
- A/con performance check
- Full road safety check inc seat belt operation etc.
Get the Best Auto Care Today!
To set up a service appointment or inspection, please call us today.