With fully trained, qualified, and experienced mechanics we’ve been across a range of mechanical issues and repairs. You can rely on LeMans’ mechanics to provide a full logbook car service without cutting any corners. And if you need additional repairs? We’ll always contact you before completing them, providing a quote and an explanation of why you need the repair. We always prioritise transparency.
Here’s everything you might need to know about your logbook car service.
Why is your logbook car service important?
Car services maintain your car and its engine, which helps you avoid costly breaks or far more expensive future car services. They’re important for increasing or maintaining your on road safety and the cleaning and maintaining of filters actually helps to reduce your fuel consumption. Ensuring your car receives each of its logbook car services also helps to preserve the resale value of your car.
How Do You Know You Need A Car Service?
You can check when your next scheduled car service should be by checking the sticker on your driver’s side windscreen or checking your car service logbook. Aside from those, you should bring your car in if you experience the following:
- Your car is vibrating violently
- You hear strange noises or a grinding noise
- Your car’s engine light is on
- Your engine is missing
- You have ignition issues or trouble starting your car
European Car Servicing
Our mechanics are car service experts and they’re trained, qualified, and experienced European car technicians. We offer European car servicing at a fraction of the cost of a European car dealership service.
What happens at LeMans Motors’ car servicing?
Maintenance Car Service
Our Maintenance Service covers the following points:
- Engine flush to remove harmful internal deposits from your engine’s lubrication system
- Replacement of engine oil, oil filter and sump plug washer
- Light and battery check
- Fluid check and top up of all under bonnet levels
- Thorough inspection of brakes and suspension components including brake adjustment where required.
- Check tyre condition and pressures, including spare
- General safety inspection
- Road test and written report
Performance Car Service
A Performance Service encompasses the Maintenance Service with the addition of:
- Replacement of spark plugs
- Throttle body clean
- Air filter replacement
- Upper engine clean
Ultimate Car Service
The Ultimate Service encompasses the Maintenance and Performance Services with the addition of
- New Fuel Filter
- ECU system scan and report
- Replacement of cabin filter
- Air/con performance check
- Full road safety check, including seat belt operation etc.
Where can I get my car serviced?
We’re lucky to have workshops in Milton, Bulimba, Newstead, West End, and Woolloongabba.